We had purchased an LG 30” Electric Wall oven in 2011 we bought this item for $2,999.92. We purchased an oven back in 2011 after a fire from Grants appliances we purchased a Warranty from Service Net Warrant, LLC . This oven broke November 2013…

I called the number on the paperwork for the Warranty to have the oven repaired; they had given me two (2) different Companies names at first.

Repair Company #1 - Barr E Service (630) 462-7400, this company came to our home 11-25-2013 he came into the house not speaking a lot of English, he proceeded to repair the wall oven, at one point he could not even get the oven removed from the wall, he said it was installed poorly, I laughed and said no its fine please just repair the oven. He then asked me to shut off the main electric and I did so but not before he blew the fuse (we thought) he then blew the Display panel on the oven and called his Company right away and blamed me for the display going out. I then said please let me talk to your Company and he said no I asked him to please leave and he wanted me to sign something and I said okay but I’m writing a note and calling the company. When I called they said they would not repair my oven because it was a liability issue. I asked why would pulling the wall oven out be a liability when you already came to the house knowing full well it was a wall unit. She said we do not want to have liability issues once we pull the oven out and if we scratch the wall. I said your repairman did not do this right he had screwed up the oven and I wanted it fixed they said they would not fix it to call the Warranty place back and get another Company.

Repair Company #2 – Services Solutions (972) 839-1379 this Company was then called and they had a repairman come out about three (3) weeks later, (I never received any paperwork from this Company). He proceeded to take out the wall oven with absolutely no problem at all unlike the first repair company. He said he was there evaluating the oven, I said what does that entail? He said he was looking it over to see what can be done and what parts he would need, he look at the oven for about 20 minutes said good bye and that he would order the parts. Two (2) weeks later they come back and fix the heating element but tell me they did get all the parts but one and they had that on order. 4 weeks later still no part for the wall oven and they tell me they can not get this part for the LG wall oven and there is nothing else they can do and nothing more was said

Repair Company #3 – Arlington Heights Electric, Inc. (847) 670-4600 We proceeded to call a third Company and before they could come out I had called the Corporate Offices of LG to get absolutely nowhere.

I then called the Warranty Company and they told me I was calling the wrong Company to help with my repairs all along. I was shocked we are now in the middle of January 2014, they told us who we needed to call and they would of gotten us a repair company and they would have someone come look, but the part we wanted was no longer available. I then asked what could we do now? They replied that they could help us this Warranty Company is Service Net Warranty, LLC – 866-558-9379. This is where the problems get worse.

We called made a formal complaint and by February they wanted to do a buyout and be done with us. I had asked why could we not receive a new oven, repair, delivery, and installation and haul away. Why did we have to re-pay for all of the things they should be providing for us? This is why we purchased a Warranty; they said they were going to give us our FULL REFUND of $1,999.92. They was February 7th I signed the release for the check the same say February 7, 2014. I finally received the check March 13th. I proceeded to deposit the check to my checking account on the 19th and it bounced. I was charged $82.00 from my bank with them depositing it twice and that was two (2) fees of $35.00 each then a $12.00 fee added on. I called the Company very upset (Service Net Warranty, LLC) they said it was my fault and it was my Bank. I called my bank and they said it was due to lack of funds, the Warranty Company said to just re-deposit the check and hung up. I proceeded to continually call back they kept saying my Bank did not like them and they did something to not make the check go through. I have spoken personally to my bank and they said no it was due to lack of funds, and I cannot re-deposit a check that bounced and they have sent that check back to the bank where it was written from. When I called to ask them for a new check they said yep we would send it. Now we are out $2,000 (wall oven) $150.00 (warranty) Delivery, Installation & haul away

the first company could and would not fix it after the repair man became upset because he could not work on the LG Wall Oven, please note he also further broke the Display a panel and blamed me for the fuse or something burning out when it started out and a heating element that would not heat up, hence the repair. He left upset with me, I then called that Company and they said they no longer could come out to repair this oven (even though) they made it worse and I had to listen to the Company tell me that it was a liability to work on this wall oven. I then proceeded to contact the Warranty Number I was issued on the Warranty Contract. They lead me to another Company who cam out to times and then informed me that there was nothing they could do for me at this time and to call the Warranty Company and see if they could help me further.

It is now March 24, 2014 and my oven has been out of service since November 2013

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Service Net Warranty LLC?

Comments